I tried to upload it to Blogger but the video was just a tad too big. It is crazy how fast they learn new things develop. I love it though, it's amazing to see the progress. I use to compare them to the cats. I never grew up around babies, just Aja when I was 7 years old. Otherwise, I have always had cats around. Ken and I use to compare the girls to Augen Blau (our most beautiful, smart, blue-point Siamese). We'd say how he was smarter than the girls when they were newborns. For a few months now, they have blown right past the intelligence level of any cat! While I love seeing them grow and develop, at times they seem like they're toddlers. Especially since they are so big, they seem so old, like, "Where did my little babies go?" It's just like my niece Heather that has a brand new baby says, "Sometimes I wish I could just put it all in slow-mo." I hear ya sweetie! Madilyn has the most beautiful eyes.

Alexandria has been teething lately but she was still able to give me a good smile. So beautiful! 




Ok - that last post I "deleted" because I was signed in under your name (forgot) and didn't want to confuse you - that would mean that YOU commented on your own post!
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to pry - but I thought you might ask anyways. I "embedded" the youtube video. On your youtube screen, when you watch the video - look under the "OurTwinz" title (to the right of the video) and there is a scroll bar that allows you to grab the URL or the embedded HTML code. I copied that embedded code and pasted it into your post in the HTML mode (not compose mode). This is much faster and easier than uploading a video from your computer files directing into the post (as you would a photo). HTH
The video is adorable!! I love her talking while she's "coaching" herself along to the toy. Super cute!! Jax's is almost there. He will only hold the crawling position for a few seconds, but man is he rocking back and forth - poor guy wants to get MOVIN!! Great photos