Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Girls First DBack's Game!!

My cousin Jim gave us some of his season tickets to the Diamondbacks game Sunday. It was very sweet of him! The captions were written by Ken Charming. Haha, he has the best sense of humor ever. I think that's why we get along so well and our house is a comedy show.
I'm loving this game stuff!! I get to go out AND get new clothes!! Why didn't someone tell me about this before?
Hey Papa, they have this really big TV over there. Think they will put on Sesame Street for me?
Papa, they said for everyone to clap, you do it like THIS!!!
The UPS a BUM!! That was a ball!! Tell him to ask his seeing eye dog!!

Okay, so if the batter hits it to the short stop this should be an easy 6-4-3 double play and we can get this moving. Right mama?



No comments:

Post a Comment